Your gums bleed, swell, your teeth are painful despite good brushing and infections are common, we must act from the first symptoms. Here’s our advice.
Herbal teas, mouthwashes, chewing gum, help you fight effectively against canker sores, bleeding, pains. Without care, the déchaussement awaits you , and the solutions of the dentist will be unavoidable. Follow the guide.
Relieve inflamed gums
Swollen and red, your gums make you suffer. Involved: a mild but constant infection to take seriously.
- Wash of mouth
The astringent properties of the bramble and antiseptics of sage and lemon calm the pain and strengthen the gums.
- 50 g of leaves of bramble and sage
- 10 drops of lemon juice .
- Put 2 tablespoons in a large cup of cold water. Boil 2 min and let infuse 10 min.
- Filter and add 10 drops of lemon juice.
- Use in mouth rinse 1 to 2 times a day, after washing the teeth.
Counteracting dental pain
Good dental hygiene requires regular brushing. But no one is immune to the alteration of a tooth, a sensitivity to hot or cold, often very uncomfortable.