We expound on the virtues of training with the help of whey protein powders from the Bigmuscles nutrition stable.
Those who work out every day with the view to build muscle and lose fat, make a beeline for protein powders and supplements. It is true that one must build muscle to lose fat, but maintaining the health of the muscles is most important. This is where whey protein comes in.
What is whey protein?
The human body requires 9 essential amino acids daily to build muscle, hair, skin, bones and tendons in the body. It is not possible to get them through dietary sources alone, and certainly not all of them every day.
- Meanwhile, bodybuilders and those looking to gain muscle and reduce fat, require the BCAAs, or Branched Chain Amino Acids, such as leucine, isoleucine and valine.
- Since food alone cannot provide these ingredients, you must take protein powders and supplements that can provide the same in required doses daily. The best whey protein brands like Bigmuscles Nutrition have several whey protein powders to choose from.
- Whey protein supplies the amino acid cysteine, which helps in the production of glutathione. Glutathione is required for higher immunity and overall strength.
- Whey protein powders are to be consumed about 30 minutes before your workout, or 30 minutes after. The powders impart fortitude to your muscles, and help in rebuilding them after intensive strength training. Powders from the best whey protein brands remove fat cells in the muscles to help sculpt them, and replace the amino acids lost to heavy exercise.
- Whey protein also has a role to play in controlling blood sugar levels (and thus helping diabetics), preventing inflammation and soreness (thus aiding faster recovery), and also reducing cholesterol.
Why Bigmuscles whey protein is the only brand you can trust
There are several whey protein powders out there, which are consumed by thousands of professional bodybuilders, athletes, sprinters, weight trainers and amateur boxers, among others. These powders are consumed so that the user may build muscle and maintain its shape and size.
* However, most protein powders and supplements continue to be imported from the West, and therein lies the problem. The dietary needs and physical composition of Indian people are vastly different from those of their Western counterparts. Thebest whey protein brands must take these factors into account.
* The good news is, Indian whey protein brands like Bigmuscles Nutrition have created protein powders and supplements that complement the Indian physique and provide the essential daily quota of nutrients suited to the local weather, lifestyle and dietary habits.
* Hence, users of the best whey protein brands like Bigmuscles Nutrition gain a definite and visible advantage when they start consuming the powders. The brand has a range of powders to choose from, for both the pre- and post-workout stages, which help you achieve your muscle building/gaining goals in no time.